Good day friends,
The National committee have made the very wise choice to cancel all rallies for the next three months. At this stage no decision has been made concerning the convergence rally at Drakensville whether it is cancelled or just postponed.
Because of the many inquiries I received from those still wanting to attend, I have contacted Bush Inn, Malonjeni and Mabelingwe. Except for Mabelingwe who have not replied, the resorts have agreed to retain the costs quoted for the rallies but individuals will have to make their own bookings.
However, the price of R360.00 for Drakensville is the subsidised amount which will now not come into effect. The midweek price is R560.00. Please let me know if you want your deposit reimbursed or held over towards the next rally.
My motorhome friends have become like an extended family so I will miss not seeing you for such a length of time. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
012 664 2975
083 659 3065