Good morning All


Trust you are all keeping well.


Due to the Gauteng borders still not open for leisure travel we had to cancel our rally at Buffelspoort.  If you have already paid for this rally we can either keep your money for a next rally or we can do a refund; just send us your banking details.


Attached is the invite for the rally scheduled from 20 - 22 August at Dube.  The due date for payment is 9 August but please wait with payment until closer to this date pending updates regarding border opening.


Upcoming rallies for the rest of the year are as follows:

17 - 19 September - Kokoriba

27 September - 1 October - Bowls Rally, Weesgerus

22 - 24 October - Tava Lingwe followed by Gariep Convergence rally

19 - 21 November - Harties Boat Club

Click here to download.


Stay safe and keep well.


Motorhome Regards

Adriana Blom


MCSA Northvaal

Cell: 0836528430